Things We Can Never Do — Part 2
Here are some further things we can never do:
• We can never say that we are unloved.
“Having loved His own which were in the world, He loved them unto the end” (John 13:1).
• We can never sin so badly that there is no restoration.
“If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness … And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous” (1 John 1:9; 2:1).
• We can never leave His presence.
“And, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen”(Matthew 28:20).
• We can never come under the judgment of God.
“Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth My word, and believeth on Him that sent Me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life” (John 5:24).
• We can never lose our hope.
“Which hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and steadfast” (Hebrews 6:19).