• God’s desire for the lost:
“The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance” (2 Peter 3:9).
• God’s commandment to the lost:
“God … now commandeth all men every where to repent” (Acts 17:30).
• The way of blessing for the Lost:
“Repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ” (Acts 20:21).
• The Responsibility of the lost:
“Repent ye, and believe the gospel” (Mark 1:15).
• The results of repentance:
“Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out” (Acts 3:19).
• The results of being unrepentant:
“I tell you … except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish” (Luke 13:5).
Have you come to God as a repentant sinner and received His salvation through the Lord Jesus Christ?
|YP Blog by Bible Truth Publishers|